2020.1.6.0 released on Thursday, 9th July 2020.
- Email Content management is now performed within Builder.
- Email Content can now be defined in multiple languages for the same Email.
- Integration with Abbyy Flexicapture.
- Automatically prompt users to create External Contacts for unknown email addresses.
- How a Work Item started is captured along with who started it (when started by a User). This information is available in numerous grids, Work Item information card and the Warehouse database for reporting.
- Security Enhancement: Enate Username, Session ID, Live/Test Mode, GUI and Session Validity can optionally be included in IIS Logs.
- In Builder highlight to users if 1 or more Email Connectors are offline.
- Users are warning if the Custom Data on a Work Item they are working on have been changed by another User since they opened the Work Item.
- When Actions are started as part of Case Rework they will auto-assign to the User that previously did the Action.
- When starting Case Rework Users can select which Sub Cases and Ad-Hoc Actions are Terminated and are shown a list of the Actions which must be Terminated.
- When starting Case Rework Users can choose a specific Action within a Step to being the rework from.
- Feedback to features released in Preview 1 (2020.1.2.0)